Isn’t it time you started trusting in yourself more than your fear?
I’M MADDISON VERNON A LIFE COACH, WRITER & SPEAKER WHO WORKS WITH THE NEW WAVE OF FEMALE CHANGE MAKERS.
I HELP THEM GET OUT OF THEIR HEAD, MANIFEST THEIR DESIRES & CONNECT TO THEIR INNER TRUTH.
I HEART ON MY HAND BELIEVE THAT
- You do your best work when you are your happiest and taking the best care of yourself.
- That life is made up of people around you who know no more than you do, and you
can change it, influence it and impact it. You can create the life that you want.
- That you are enough and perfect as you are in this exact moment, if you’ve forgotten it, let me help guide you back to your truth. Find out how we can work together here, or book in for a complimentary 30 minute coaching session here.
- That life is meant to be loved and enjoyed not endured on the way to one moment that will make you happy. Pretty much your happiness comes from you, internally at your core, not from external things.
- I believe in feminism, equality, love for all and education.
- There is a never a perfect moment to start, so start now, start before you are ready.
- That laughter, fun, dancing, and sarcasm are my necessities to a well lived life. Oh and dip platters with brie cheese, strawberries, chocolate sea-salt caramel …
As a coach to female change makers, I help women just like you who are in the early days of birthing their dreams into the world but are overcome with fears, doubt and self sabotage. Because as I’ve seen time and time again, the thing that is holding you back from your own success is YOU.
I know crazy right? You want this so much, this isn’t a sometimes dream, this is the real deal. You know exactly what you want to create, you know what you want to make, you know how much you want to earn. But right now? Nothing is happening.
It’s not because you haven’t gotten the magical invite that makes everything easy (it aint coming, trust me!).
It’s because until you get everything and I mean everything on board with what you want, clear away all those blocks you are going to continue to sabotage yourself. Namely, listening to all the excuses and BS telling you why you don’t have time, the expertise or how you will just wait a little longer (until you get your shit together) to put yourself out there.
Trust me you will never be ‘ready’, nobody is coming to give you the tick of approval. This is your life, this is your dreams and desires, and it’s up to you to make it happen, believe in yourself and take some action.
As you develop your own self-belief and know-how on this crazy journey, let me be there to help support you, believe in you and guide you.
But really, why me, why can I help you?
I am an Internationally accredited (very proud) Beautiful You Life Coach.
I coach women who are ready to stand up in their life and manifest what they truly desire, by letting go of the stories they tell themselves.
I have run multiple successful workshops and spoken around Melbourne. Like this one.
I have appeared in multiple publications like MindBodyGreen, Inspired Coach, Event Head Magazine, Wild Sister Magazine and Happiness and Wellbeing Mag.
I walk my talk everyday, filling my life with everything I need to take exquisite care of myself. Journalling, meditating, moving my body, eating nourishing whole foods and filling my life with laughter and connection.
I take action daily to build my own business and life dreams, I continually am looking to grow myself and will always be pushing for more (it is one of my greatest strengths).
I don’t pretend to have my head in the air, my feet are firmly planted on the ground and I am a big believer in keeping it real – side note this is totally coming to you from my bed, because I work for myself and I can.
Interested in booking me for a speaking event?
Do you have an upcoming event, workshop or group of like minded people who would benefit from hearing about turning that negative self talk to a positive loving conversation, how to create healthy habits to help you thrive and how to set and achieve heart centred goals.
Sign up below to receive my Speaking Kit information all in one spot, if you have any more questions, email email@example.com.
Want a taste of my meditations?
My two favourite meditations will be joining this section shortly, til then you can find some here.
Loved what you’ve been reading? Sign up for behind the scenes action that only gets sent out through my fortnightly newsletter. You will also gain access to an hour complimentary Manifest My Desires online workshop. Perfect for helping you manifest exactly what you want in your life.
Join the MV tribe and access to the workshop here.
Now for the really fun stuff:
- I am an INFJ, libran and I feel that sums me up pretty nicely.
- I am incredibly grateful to live in the most liveable city in the world Melbourne, Australia. There is literally more yoga studios in Melbourne than any other part of the world!
- I absolutely love and adore yoga since my mum first dragged me along to practice because I was far too tense and anxious. I rolled my eyes and thought it was far too slow and boring for me – turns out Mum’s always know what’s best. Oh and it kicks my ass all the time, which I love.
- Some of the best things in life you don’t see coming, maybe you thought your life would go one way and then you get totally surprised. I like that, I’ve been with that same special someone in my life since I was 17 and I could not be happier or feel more proud to be supported by this guy.
- I have dreamt of doing what I am doing since I was in High School, I’ve always known this is what I want to do. The doing part is no easy feat. but it’s a journey I love to take every day.
Maddison is a life coach, writer and speaker for the new wave of female change makers ready to manifest their desires, get out of their head and connect to their inner truth. When she isn’t working away on her laptop you can find her at a yoga class, writing in her journal or heading out of town on an adventure filled with laughter and good tunes – the trashy pop kind!
She helps women get out of their head, overcome the blocks holding them back and finally get out of their own way.
Maddison has been featured on numerous websites and online magazines like MindBodyGreen, Inspired Coach Magazine and Wild Sister Magazine.
You can connect with Maddison on her site maddisonvernon.com or on her favourite social media sites Facebook and Instagram.